Fortify your Lungs with Aromatherapy 💚 during Fire Season
Do this daily to strengthen and support your lungs
1) Inhale decongest+ daily 2x a day (especially during fire season and covid/flu season) to fortify your lungs and fight airborne germs
2) Rub decongest+ on your chest, in your armpits (lymph nodes) to boost immune response.
Your lungs filter 2,100 and 2,400 gallons of air each day, which is the amount needed to oxygenate the 2,400 gallons or so of blood that is pumped through the heart daily. Your lungs work so hard to filter out environmental toxins. This daily dose of respiratory protecting essential oils is the perfect botanical remedy to support your lungs.
Do it daily and join the community of self-healers who use decongest+ daily and stay well.
What’s in decongest+
Health Rituals for Fire Season:
- Keep Inside Air Healthy Keep and air filter running at all times, keep doors and windows shut to avoid letting smoke indoors. When driving, turn your air conditions to recirculate mode.
- Wear an N-95 mask If you have small children, here’s a video on how you can modify an adult mask to fit your child’s face.
- Take Raw Honey A spoonful of raw honey for each member of the family will soothe a scratchy throat and clear lung congestion. This liquid-gold natural sweetener has been used since ancient times to soothe lung irritation and treat various respiratory conditions, including asthma, tuberculosis, and throat infections. Honey has antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eat Oatmeal A staple in every household, oatmeal is a great healing food. The beta glucan in oatmeal supports healthy lung function. Substitute coconut cream instead of milk to avoid congestion.
- Drink Chia Seed in water Soak 1 tablespoon chia seed in 1 cup water. Let sit for 30 minutes and drink. Chia is high in omega 3 fatty acids and has been linked to good lung health.
- Drink Aloe Vera For asthma-related symptoms, look into drinking aloe vera juice. “Aloe vera gel can be effectively used to combat asthma in a safe, natural way. The immuno-modulating properties of aloe vera gel intervene in the overactive immune mechanism of the patient and co-ordinate biochemical reactions. This supports pulmonary respiration to reduce or eliminate the inflammation in the air passages and normalize breathing.” (cited from linked address)
- Rub Focus+ for headaches Massage five drops into temples, neck and shoulders.
- Diffuse Nectar Essences Clean Air Diffuser oilto support respiratory health for everyone in your home.
Additional Resources: https://www.